Training and Development for Early Childhood Professionals and Parents!
Diane T. Goyette, M.A., founder of ECS, shares the very latest expert advice and current research in the field of Early Childhood Education. Her customized workshops and presentations are dynamic, informative, interactive, and entertaining! She aims to support you as you educate and care for young children.
Diane has the knowledge, skills, and experience to help you apply the tips and techniques to all young children, even the most challenging ones. She always shares the most useful and up-to-date information and resources.
- Training Courses on all Early Childhood Education topics, specializing in children's social and emotional development and challenging behavior
- Program Development for Early Learning Programs at child care centers, public and private preschools and schools, mothers' day-out programs, family day care homes and others
- Keynotes and Workshops at conferences to deliver professional development for administrators, teachers, and staff
- Customized Sessions to meet the specific needs of the participants
- Comprehensive Training or professional development series to build on skills attained
- Certificates that satisfy professional development requirements for personnel in Texas licensed child-care homes and centers
Presenting Conference Sessions Worldwide
Diane travels worldwide, presenting keynote addresses and breakout sessions at local, state, national and international conferences. She directs her talks to: Teachers; Administrators; Parents & Families; Children; Counselors and other Helping Professionals.
Diane has presented workshops at these national and international conferences:
- National Association for the Education of Young Children annual conferences and Professional Learning Institutes
- Pacific Rim International Conference on Diversity and Disability
- McCormick Center Leadership Connections Conference
- World Forum on Early Care and Education