Here's what participants and Diane's trainings and conference sessions have said:
"Diane, I have to say that your sessions were by far THE MOST INTERESTING, INFORMATIVE & ENTERTAINING of all the other presentations I attended at the conference!!!! Thank you for sharing your knowledge in such a special way!!!!!"
(Tricia, Houston, TX via email)
In evaluations, here's what participants said they liked best:
My energy and enthusiasm -
- "Diane, great stamina to be an enthusiastic presenter ALL DAY! That makes a long day more enjoyable."
- "Great energy of the presenter"
- "Presenter kept the session alive"
- "Lots of energy, very positive, informative/helpful. Fun!"
- "Presenter was very playful and brought a lot of excitement to the session"
- "Very energetic instructor, made it fun & interesting"
- "It [was] hands on and she really loves the subject!!!
- "Diane's positive attitude"
- Diane's beautiful personality, and knowledge of what MIB interventions do with our students made the information personal and applicable. Thank you.
- "Great attitude! Energetic! Good organization of the topic! Clear and structure!"
My presentation skills and knowledge base -
- "Information was presented in a fun way!"
- "Diane was welcoming and interactive"
- "You have a great presentation style, like having a conversation. The worksheet being interactive is helpful. Videos support information. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences as well."
- "Friendly voice, great stories, easy to follow along"
- "Really enjoyed the speaker. She has very engaging. The workshop went quickly and was very interesting."
- "She broke down the information and was really fun."
- "Excellent presentation. Well organized, easy to follow."
- "Good mix of information & hands-on activities. Presenter is positive"
- "She was excellent in a short amount of time."
- "I like how she had the materials to see and she explained how to use the materials"
- "I enjoyed the incorporation of different educational philosophies to highlight how no matter how advanced your skill set, there is more to learn."
- "Diane was relatable & made everyone feel comfortable & not bored"
- "Trainer shared many great resources and is very knowledgeable on subject"
- "We enjoyed the variety of materials!"
- "I love the music & movement for us!"
- "I liked the props for each person to use"
The practical information they learned -
- "Wonderfull!! Lots of great useful information"
- "Useful information for classroom & home. Lots of examples. Incentives for learning more in this subject"
- "Love all the songs! Will implement the songs this year!"
- "Had a good amount of examples & ideas to use with students"
- "Clear information. Lots of examples. Good practical suggestions."
- "I liked the examples and suggestions for what to say - these are the things we can use in classroom"
- "Great information, more than basic and ready to put to use"
- "Seriously learned a lot about the autism spectrum!!"
- "Loved this training! I now recognize signs in a child who may have autism or ADHD. I had one last year and now see all the signs that were there. I'm so glad if I recognize this in a child again, I can support them even better."
- "Preventing & handling explosions. Can't wait to use it in my class this year."
- "It helps to understand why some children behave the way they do and gives me tools to use to help them."
- "Very informative for a new teacher. Learned lots of interesting & helpful tips"
- "Great information for an immediate impact."
- "Plenty of info which we can immediately use!"
- "So many good ideas, games, resources & research to support. Ideas are easy to implement."
- "I love the Eepworms! The 3 C's are a must in supporting positive behaviors!"
My sharing of personal and professional struggles and successes -
- "Loved that the presenter had personal experience with the the subject"
- "Liked 'standing on my soapbox' & putting personal stories in the presentation. It was very informative and was helpful to understand differences."
- "Loved the sharing of personal experiences!"
- "I appreciated your transparency and willingness to share your life experiences."
- "Very informative & good speaker. Lots of good personal stories & experience"
- "The life experience that went with the information. Provided the best info for both parent and teacher roles"
The fun they had -
- "Thank you for making this training so much fun & enjoyable."
- "Fun and interactive"
And sometimes everything -
- "All of it! Really liked the idea of passing along the safety issue to the children in the classroom"
- 'Everything in this seminar is perfect"
- "All information in general was great. I learned a lot about different approaches w/ all ages. Loved it."
- "I liked the whole training, there was lots of wonderful information"
Here's what people have said about Corinne's book, My Friend EEPWORM:
"Corinne’s vision of supporting children with their big emotions is realized in this beautifully illustrated children’s book. Children who have a difficult time managing their emotions often feel alone, misunderstood, different, out of sorts or isolated. Corinne’s eepworms help these children feel safe by assuring them that they have someone (or something!) that will stick with them through thick and thin. What a comfort to little souls in distress!”
Dr. Becky Bailey
Founder of Conscious Discipline
Founder of Conscious Discipline
"It seems like the book speaks to you. As a child psychologist, I feel this book is so relevant to all children who I work with who have their own anxieties. It is a book that empowers one to look for ways to conquer their fears, anxieties and the very many irrational thoughts that can sometimes overpower the young minds. I must add that the book is as much relevant for adults as it is for children. It gives adults the courage to find their own way to deal with their challenges. At least that is what it did to me. It touches your heart. I would definitely recommend it for everybody out there."
New Delhi, India
New Delhi, India
"We bought Corinne’s beautiful book and Eepworm himself after our 5-year-old daughter saw them at church. Eepworm is by her side almost 24/7 now; she cuddles and talks to him, sleeps and eats with him, and makes him reflect her every emotion. She has memorized the book and recites it at will, and Eepworm makes regular appearances at her kindergarten show-and-tell. Her endorsement? 'There is nobody who can love Eepworm better than me!' The toy is sturdy, fun, soft, and easily transported. We are so grateful to Corinne and her family for sharing their journey and Eepworm with ours!"